Welcome to the thirty-fourth issue of KWUKs KiloWatt. You may notice that you are receiving this weeks KiloWatt on Friday instead of Monday; this is part of Keller Williams new initiative to streamline how you receive news and updates from around the KWUK family. We are achieving this by giving you a weekly wrap up in the form of KiloWatt on Friday, and our new Dates for Your Diary, which you will receive every Monday. This combines all of the update emails you would receive across the course of the week into two easy to consume formats. So, keep an eye out for your Dates for Your Diary on Monday, and enjoy our latest issue of KiloWatt!

This week marked UN World Oceans Day 2021, the theme of which was The Ocean: Life and Livelihoods. Visit www.unworldoceansday.org to find out more about the goals of World Oceans Day. Many charities are committed to combatting the degradation of our oceans, such as Blue Marine Foundation, which will benefit from any small contribution you can offer.

BLUEs mission is to see at least 30% of the worlds ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way. – Blue Marine Foundation

KiloWatt’s Editor has donated £10 to the Blue Marine Foundation, hoping that some of you may do the same in donating what you can afford to the fight to save our oceans.

This week’s Message from the Regional Leadership comes from Chief Operations Officer, Andrew Benn, who is back for his second issue of ‘How’s your database?’

This Week in Bullets

  • Message from the Regional Leadership – Chief Operations Officer, Andrew Benn, is back again with another issue of ‘How’s your database?’

  • Marketing Update The Summer Campaign, New Brand Style and your June Social Media Calendar are all live. 

  • Stat of The Week Britain’s top cities for first-time buyers.

  • KWUK PR – Which areas in the UK are seeing the biggest boost from Stamp Duty?

  • New vacancies in Central London, Coventry and Leeds.

Quote of the Week

The path of mastering something is the combination of not only doing the best you can do at it, but also doing it the best it can be done.

– Gary Keller, The One Thing, Page 179

Culture in Action

2. Doing the right thing without wanting to be recognised or acknowledged for it.

Click here to see our full Culture in Action.

History of Keller Williams

2017 – John Davis becomes CEO. Keller Williams becomes the number one estate agency franchise in agent count, closed units, and closed sales volume in the United States. Gary Keller announces that Keller Williams is a technology company.

Kellerisms

RD – Regional Director. Focuses on Regional growth. Identifies potential Operating Principals (OPs) for new Market Centres. Supports OPs in recruiting Mega Agents. Partners with the Regional MCA to implement and drive the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative. Holds OPs accountable.

I hope you enjoy this week’s issue of KiloWatt as much as we enjoyed making it.

Sincerely,

Matt Healing
Content Lead, KW Propel & Editor, KiloWatt matt.healing@kwuk.com