Welcome to the twenty-seventh issue of KWUK’s KiloWatt. This week marks the launch of a new format for KiloWatt, optimised for you to get the most out of your weekly Keller Williams UK newsletter.
We would like to wish all of you who are celebrating this Friday a happy St. George’s Day. This week’s message from the Regional Leadership comes from Regional Development Director Wayne Albutt, who writes about how you can respond the right way when an opportunity comes along.
There is still time to register your attendance for State of Your Company (SOYC) this Thursday, April 22nd, from 4:00 pm. Click here to find out more about attending State of Your Company.
Introduction to Franchise Systems Orientation (FSO) is coming on 5th May 2021 from 12:00 pm. Introduction to FSO presents you, or anyone you know who may be interested, with a unique and exciting opportunity to invest in one of a limited number of businesses opening soon in the UK. Click here to find out more about attending Introduction to FSO.
This Week in Bullets
- Message From the Regional Leadership – Regional Development Director Wayne Albutt talks about seizing the right opportunity when it comes along.
- Marketing Update – Former head of creative at Strutt & Parker joins Keller Williams UK.
- Dates for Your Diary – State of Your Company is this week. Book your tickets now.
- YouGov Stat of The Week – The public favours turning empty high street stores into housing.
- KWUK PR – Scottish property hotspots dominate the headlines, plus Rightmove’s best properties within commuting distance of London.
- New vacancies in Central London, Leeds, Coventry and Oxford.
Quote of the Week
“The unintended consequence of abundance is that we are bombarded with more information and choices in a day than our ancestors in a lifetime. Harried and hurried, a nagging sense that we attempt too much and accomplish too little haunts our days.”
– Gary Keller, The One Thing, Page 24
History of Keller Williams
Master Licensee/ROP – The Master Licensee/Regional Operating Principal (ROP) implements KW systems, models, and tools in their region. They identify operating practices for the region, set the region’s financial standards, and hold the Regional Director accountable. Additionally, they award sub-licence agreements to owners.